ReLearn aims to bring a waste-free lifestyle into every person’s routine. We cannot solve a problem if we cannot measure it. That’s why we use technology to help people make the right choice, create new awareness about this issue by measuring waste delivery and collecting accurate data. We support companies and institutions to achieve their sustainability goals by measuring the waste they produce and leading toward the best strategies to reduce their environmental impact
This is ReLearn.
This is us.
Don’t waste your chance for change.
We are looking for passionate people who are interested in solving problems which enable a better sustainable future. We do not treat the responsibility and sustainability as something extra, they are the vital, integrated part and the engine of our team and our values. You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both innovation and technology to create a waste-free world: don’t give up, it’s not an easy chance to change the world.
Every day there will be plenty of opportunities to influence the technical direction of our team. You will build software that runs at scale, you will learn and experiment with the latest technologies to innovate in the fields of machine learning, cloud based back-end, web based and mobile technology.
How you will make the difference
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- You will build software that runs at scale.
- You will learn and experiment with the latest technologies to innovate in the fields of machine learning, cloud based back-end and web based technology
- You will design and integrate new features, following an agile scrum approach with 2 weeks sprint, for:
- the internal devices management systems (a web application integrated with sensors on the field)
- machine learning annotations and training pipeline
- devices interface APIs
- customer applications development
- Strong desire to build from ideation to execution
- Medium experience with at least one modern language such as Python, JS, Java, Google JAVA, SQL, etc..
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to be highly effective as a remote employee on a distributed team and contribute to an inclusive, open, and collaborative workplace.
- Good level of english and or italian both written and spoken
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Experience in container technologies & tools, REST API, application development on Cloud Platforms
- Experience in cloud infrastructure management and configuration (AWS)
- Proven experience in python and Android Applications development.
- Passion for open source software development
- Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning principles
- Experience working with the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of GIT and version control
Working at ReLearn
ReLearn is an innovation journey: thinking, building bridges and identifying new ways to solve business and technical challenges or fill any gaps in the actual market. We firmly believe that everyone’s creativity can have a huge impact on people’s lives
- Responsibility since day one: From day one, you will be part of the team and enjoy full confidence. Your main incentive will be to break the rules to challenge the status quo-just the freedom and responsibility to do a great job.
- Unrepeatable career and learning opportunity: Joining a fast-growing company with strong ambitions is an exceptional opportunity to increase learning and career prospects.
- Flexible time off. There’s no maximum number of days off, and there isn’t any kind of permission process. You just ask and then take all the time you need to be with your family or just recharge your superpowers.
- Remote working and flexible schedule: Our working hours are 9 AM-6 AM GMT+1, but this isn’t a “the pen doesn’t fall at 6 pm” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
Commitment & contract
The role will be full- time and fully remote for a time period of 3 months starting from October 2022, any additional extension will be evaluated at the end of the contract.
The selection process
If you successfully pass through our screening process, we’ll invite you to take part in some interviews—normally two — to get to know each other and figure out if it’s a good fit for both parties. The interviews are held remotely, and include some behavioral and problem-solving questions.
ReLearn is open to everyone
ReLearn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We consider for employment all applicants, regardless of their race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, family status, political affiliation, disability, and any other legally protected characteristic. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc
DON’T WASTE YOUR CHANCE TO CHANGE.